Tuesday, September 13, 2011

29 Weeks, 5days pregnant with triplets

I am still pregnant, thankfully.  The terbuline is still working and I am getting used to the side effects.  My carpal tunnel has returned, but much worse in my right hand than before.  

As of last Tuesday the babies were weighing 2.9, 2.6, and 2.5.  I am glad that they are staying together.  I wonder what it must be like for them being all together in there.

I have now decided that I don't want them to come out.  I want to keep them there where I know it is safe and peaceful outside.

I have been doing too much around the house and I need to take it easier.  Tomorrow I am going to try my best to veg on the couch and in bed.

Oh yeah, on Sunday we had pictures taken of us at home.  I hope they turn out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment